Friday, July 17, 2009

Have not been cooking

I'm still on bed rest for another 9 days, so I haven't been cooking.

That said, Maggie went to go pick up Pho for dinner tonight while Adam and the kiddo went to a ballgame. Hooray for Pho! 

If you have never had it, Pho is Vietnamese Beef Noodle Soup. It comes with very thin noodles, beef cut of your choice (you can be adventurous or not), a delicious broth, and a whole lot of side veggies and spices that you can choose to add or not. I managed to add some of nearly everything--bean sprouts, onions, basil, hot peppers, and spicy sauce (sraracha and hoisin mixed and yum). I over spiced mine but I didn't care because I have been Craving Spice for days now.

Maggie tells me that I need to remind everyone that it is also the world's tastiest laxative. 

I can't wait to getting back to cooking, but for now, Pho and other delicious take out items will do just fine!

No comments:

Post a Comment